We are looking for an enthusiastic university student for a versatile and educational internship in the field of consultancy in negotiation processes, stakeholder engagement, and strategy. As a consultancy intern, you will support the team in creating strategic documents, proposals, and assist in assignments for clients. The focus is on negotiations, stakeholder engagement, and some public affairs.
Who are we?
&FLUENCE is a consulting firm in The Hague that focuses on negotiation, dialogue, and strategic communication.
What will you do?
The activities within &FLUENCE are diverse. A selection of the tasks includes:
• Writing proposals and strategic documents.
• Proposition development.
• Organizing meetings.
• Desk research and creating presentations.
• Working on assignments for clients.
• Support with training sessions.
Depending on your interests and ongoing projects, we will work together to find a suitable way for you to fill your internship period. You can work on various activities and broaden your skills. We offer an interesting workplace with great colleagues, interesting assignments, a fitting internship compensation, and a lot of room for your own initiative.
What do you bring?
• A university education in fields like public administration, political science, international relations or law. You are in the final phase of your studies.
• You possess a solid understanding of the Dutch political system.
• You are familiar with political developments.
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and oral.
Is this for you?
Do you recognize yourself in the following qualities: eager to learn, team player, flexible, creative and proactive? Do you have an affinity with (online) communication, website management, media, design and social media and/or do you want to learn this in practice?
Apply quickly by sending your motivation letter and CV to Annelien Zaal.