We are looking for an enthusiastic HBO/WO student for a versatile and instructive internship in the field of strategic communication. As a communication intern, you will support the team in creating communication plans, executing them, creating beautiful designs, expanding and maintaining our website and social media channels.
Who are we?
&FLUENCE is a consultancy in The Hague that focuses on negotiation, dialogue, and strategic communication.
What will you do?
The activities within &FLUENCE are diverse. A selection of the activities includes:
• Contributing to proposals and strategic documents.
• Proposition development.
• Organizing events.
• Writing communication plans.
• Creating visual elements for presentations, social media, etc.
• Developing podcasts.
• Managing the &FLUENCE website and social media accounts.
• Ensuring the &FLUENCE house style is adhered to and developing it further.
Depending on your interests and the ongoing projects, we will work together to find a good fit for your internship. You will be involved in different activities and have the opportunity to develop your skills. We offer an engaging environment, great colleagues, exciting projects, a suitable internship fee, and plenty of room for your own ideas.
What do you bring?
• Completion or near completion of a higher education program in a field such as marketing, communication, or journalism.
• Experience with programs such as Canva and Photoshop.
• Fluent in both Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
Is this for you?
Do you recognize yourself in the following characteristics: eager to learn, a team player, flexible, creative, and proactive? Are you interested in (online) communication, website management, media, design, and social media and/or would you like to learn more about these topics in practice?
Then apply quickly by sending your cover letter and CV to Annelien Zaal.